The truth is, we are all changing, we are all becoming something different than we currently are. The journey of life makes that inevitable.
A few questions about my primary motivations I am pondering this morning.
1. Who am I changing for? People or God
2. What am I changing for? Wholeness or success
3. Why am I changing? Conviction or Causes
4. How am I changing? The Spirit or the Flesh
5. Where will my change lead? Home or a Distant Land
Since change is inevitable, it’s good to remind myself to not mix up a positive side effect of change with the end goal and motivator of change.