Vocation | Values | Vision | Vitality
Tom is a husband, father, pastor, author, and founder of Integrated Pastor. He is dedicated to helping pastors identify their values and vocation, and craft a vision supported by habits of vitality. Tom believes that it is essential to the rest of the world that you lead from your true self. That is the only thing which can bring transformation and healing into our lives.
Tom has 20 years of leadership experience. He has built ministries from the ground up. He has rebuilt churches that have fallen apart. He has partnered with church plants to think outside of the box. He has mentored and coached pastors and leaders in system development, strategic planning, and vision casting.
- He holds both a Doctorate and a Master’s in Spiritual Formation and Leadership.
- He is trained both as a Spiritual Director and a Leadership Coach
- He is an experienced and trained Intentional Interim Pastor
- He is an experienced pastor and trained intentional interim.
- He is an author and a speaker.
And he believes that a soul fully alive is the key to transforming and healing our world.
Let’s Get Real:
You have the ability to craft a life that allows you to be fully alive.
As a member of the human race, you are more powerful that you ever dared to dream.
What does this phrase evoke within you? If you were like me, it evokes a mixed sense of fear and hope.
I hope that this is true,
- and that I matter,
- and that I have significance,
- and that I have something to offer,
- And that my life might reflect this significance
But I also fear that if this is true,
- I can no longer seek the path of least resistance.
- I can no longer try to hide in the background of life
- I have a responsibility to invest myself into the world.
- And I have to do the hard work which ties my inner true self with my outer life.
It is essential to the transformation and healing of the world that you do this One Thing.
The truth is… if you could have done it alone, you would have done it by now. Right?
Yes, the pathway back to your true self might be overgrown. But what if someone came along side you to act as a guide?
What if someone helped you activate the values and vocation lying dormant in you, and integrate your inner and outer life with a vision supported by vitality building habits?
That is powerful enough to change the world.
Let’s make a plan…